Monday, September 29, 2008

Weird package.

I signed up awhile back with your2cents.com to participate in paid surveys. I figured if I could generate at least coffee money for myself that would be good. It's been pretty slow going, but I have had some surveys that I qualified for.

About a week ago, I received an email for a survey for salad dressing. I took the survey and totally forgot about it. I do remember it had mentioned that I would be receiving samples to try and then would complete the survey and be credited $10 after trying the samples. I guess I figured it was a long shot. Today, DHL arrived at my door with a package. Inside was 2 bottles of Kraft Ranch Salad dressing and a packet advising me on how to use them (DUH!) and asking me to keep a diary of my feelings on the dressings. (Weird!)So for the next two weeks, I get to try two different varieties of Kraft Ranch Salad Dressing and then let them know my thoughts and feelings on their test market products.

My son thought it was really funny that mommy was getting Kraft in the mail. I'll have to admit, I thought it was pretty weird too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My favorite dressing is Kraft Light Ranch!!! I just ate some tonight on my yummy salad.