Saturday, January 10, 2009

Back from hiatus.

Hello!!

I'm baaaaacccckkkk! I've been on a self imposed hiatus. I decided I was spending too much time online and made myself take a break. It was a spur of the moment decision and I will admit it was kind of nice to not worry about what was going on in my cyber bubble.

But, as with any lovely vacation...it must come to an end. So here I sit, typing away.

Our new year came and went without a hitch. DH was actually not at home when the clock struck 12. He was out rescuing a friend with a broken car but he did call me precisely as the Space Needle blew up and I watched from the comfort of my couch to wish me happy new year.

The past week or so has been pretty busy here in casa de la small town city girl. I have had more laundry than should be possible with a family of three. We've gone back to school and I have begun procurement for our preschool auction with full force. Our preschool board suckered me into being the fundraising chair this year so this is a BIG deal...the auction that is. I've been on the phone with many local business' trying to convince them to donate to us. So far, so good. I only have about 10 weeks left until the actual date so it shouldn't be that stressful. Who am I kidding?

Other than those things, I've been thinking lots about goals for myself for this year. I want to have something of a goal set for each area of my life: family, health, finance, etc. When I get them completely nailed down, I'll post. I'm thinking by Monday it all should be worked out.

How are all of you? Did you miss me?

2 comments:

paisley penguin said...

I missed your blogging but am glad we get to walk with each other every Sunday morning!

Anonymous said...

welcome back! I'm excited to read your goals!