Monday, January 26, 2009

"Random" meme stolen from MamaNeena

25 random things about myself

1. I never went to prom because I didn't have a date.
2. I'm fascinated with past life regression.
3. I love the color green.
4. I used to smoke.
5. I still do when I've been drinking...a lot.
6. I think Air Supply rocks!
7. I think Angelina Jolie is a homewrecker!
8. When I was a teen, my room was plastered with Kirk Cameron and Jordan Knight posters.
9. I've only ever been to two concerts in my life.
10. One of which was NKOTB!
11. My favorite movie of all time is Dirty Dancing and I can recite it word for word.
12. I love to sing along with the Little Mermaid Soundtrack.
13. I love Charmed and it's the only series I own on DVD.
14. I'm very passionate about women's rights...all of them!
15. I really detest folding laundry.
16. I enjoy watching cartoons.
17. I also like Ralph's World music.
18. The ring finger of my right hand is double jointed.
19. I was born with a deviated septum in my nose.
20. I have scoliosis, my spine is shaped like a backward S.
21. I was never "taught" how to swim.
22. I was named after the TV show Mork and Mindy.
23. My DH and I chose our wedding date because it was his day off. We married on a Thursday.
24. I have a strange desire to visit Maine, and I always have.
25. My mom played the same lottery numbers for over 5 years and the one week she forgot to buy a ticket, every single number came up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally rocked out at an NKOTB concert!