Friday, March 27, 2009

Gimme a F...R...I...E...D! What does that spell?

FRIED! That's my brain!

I'm so excited to report that my life is back to normal, as normal as it goes really.

Our preschool auction is over and we brought in about $4000! Thank you very much! We rocked the socks off that auction!

It's officially spring break next week and we've survived two field trips in the past two weeks. I'm ready to stay at home and be the "stay at home mom" that I'm supposed to be. The past few weeks I was beginning to feel like the "run around mom".

My DS and I cleaned out his room today and moved a few items around. He has soo much more space now it's unbelievable. I'm hoping this will inspire him to play in his room more and leave my living room in one piece. Wish me luck on that one. We packed away some of the "baby" stuff and opted to keep the cool big kid toys like Transformers out and move them to a bigger bucket.

All in all, I'm hoping this weeked will be pretty low key. We do need to start tackling the spare room/office/dog's bedroom and clean it out for an upcomming visit from Granny (my Mom). But that should only take a day or so.

Enjoy your weekend.

2 comments:

paisley penguin said...

Glad your life is back to normal! Walking on Sunday then?

Angie said...

so glad to hear from you. I hope you have a relaxing weekend. angie