Thursday, April 16, 2009

The amazing capabilities of a blowdryer...

As I was blow drying my hair today, I was thinking. This little piece of machinery does a wonderful job of removing all the water from my hair. At the same time it is perfectly smoothing and straightening each and every strand. It's also triple timing by removing any lumps and bumps that might have been if I had let my hair dry naturally. This little machine truly ROCKS and I don't know what I would do without it.





Then I got to thinking....Do you think it could do the same for my thighs and rear? Wouldn't that be nice? Whip out the good ol' blow dryer and gone would be any trace of cellulite or imperfection! Ahhhhh, the world would never be the same, we would have no need for liposuction or lifts. Wouldn't that be GREAT?!? Maybe I'll figure out a way to make that work.

1 comment:

paisley penguin said...

Sign me up. You will make millions!