Thursday, August 6, 2009

Literally speaking....Thoughts for Thursday.

We were driving by a car lot the other day and my husband pointed out a Jeep Wrangler to me. I have an affinity for them...I always have...but I digress. He asks me what I think of it and I respond "That Jeep is Hot!". My son over hears me and he responds, "That Jeep is not hot, I don't even see it burning!"

Today: My mom and I are talking and she jokingly says to my son that she will take a nap later with him and they can snore in stereo. My son literally walks over to the stereo system on the sofa table and starts snoring into the speaker!

I can not get over how literal he is! He truly takes what you say at face value. It makes me laugh so hard!

2 comments:

Seriously Brenda said...

I have one of those literal kids too. So funny!

Angie said...

Hey girl where are you? Hope you are still doing good. Miss your blogs.