Thursday, June 19, 2008

Paisley Penguin made me do it!

Tag You're It


Found this meme at one of my favorite blogs.

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer."

1) What was I doing 10 years ago? 10 years ago, hubby and I had just found our first apartment and put down the deposit. We didn't move in until the 10th of July. I was still in college and working part time for a local drug store chain, he had just started a job with a Chevrolet dealership. We were just beginning our lives together. It was wonderful, we were twitterpated. ;)

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today? Laundry, Head to the grocery store, Get ready for my PL show tonight, Make dinner for the family, Tidy the house.

3) Snacks I enjoy: Raw-crisp veggies in ranch, Fresh strawberries and vanilla yogurt, Coffee, and croissants.

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Obviously live debt free, pay off everything for both sets of parents, set my son up for anything he would ever need, donate much of my time to Special Olympics.

5) Places I have lived: Moses Lake, WA - Seattle, WA (Ballard) - Everett, WA (for 3 weeks) - Edmonds, WA - Shoreline, WA

Mildly Entertaining Musings, Seadolphyn, So, I only tagged 2 people, sue me!

Tag your it! Everyone feel free to play and leave me a comment if you did!

2 comments:

Clean ClutterFree Simple said...

Isn't that Paisley Penguin sneaky? :-)

small town city girl said...

She is indeed. :)