I have a lot in my head today and I wanted to get it out!
- I'm going to see the Sex & the City movie tonight with my MIL and one of her co-workers. It promises to be fun as we all really enjoyed the series and none of us have seen the movie. This is my birthday present from MIL so we are also going out for appetizers and drinks before. :)
- I paid all our bills for the month today which means that the next two paychecks are basically free money that we get to put toward savings and debt! Whoo HOO!!!
- I finally printed photos from Christmas until current and picked them up from the processor today so I can start power sorting and preparing for scrapbooking. I need to see if my neighbor wants to have a scrapbook day in her "workshop" :) Oh how fun to have an entire room devoted to one's hobby.
- I cleaned out my linen closet and only put back what we actually use. You would not believe how tidy it looks. I personally was impressed. One space down in the total home makeover.
- Consequently, my yard sale pile is growing. It's driving me crazy as it is taking over our "office"/ dog's room and looks really untidy. I can't wait until the actual day to get it all out of the house knowing it will never come back. hehe. (read: evil laugh)
- My parents are visiting this weekend on the premise that my mom has doctor's appointments. They are actually scoping out the area in hopes of finding a house that they can make an offer on and move closer to me! YAY! This has been 10 years in the making and I am stoked!
- Saturday, I'm attending a baby shower. I have the gift already and hope it will be fun and not too stuffy.
- Sunday is Father's day of course. I found the perfect card for my Dad. It's the perfect mix of sentiment and humor and I was very happy to have taken the last one. :) Also, since they are here this weekend we've invited them to come over Sunday morning for breakfast. Then for dinner we are hosting my MIL and FIL for dinner. A lovely meal of BBQ steak, potato salad, baked beands and spiced apples a'la mode.
- I just spent an hour on the phone with my good friend from junior high/high school. It's always nice to talk to her.
I feel much better now that I have a clear head. Thanks!