Thursday, November 20, 2008

Attention Twilight Fans!


The movie opens TONIGHT at 12:00am!! I'm so excited that I can't even tell you! I'm working on convincing my DH that I NEED to go see it when it opens. He thinks I'm crazy! I think I'm going to win. hehe.

Also, I found a really great bit of info and I would like to share it. Did you know that there was to be a fifth book! Well there was and it's called Midnight Sun. It' a retell of Twilight from Edward's perspective. Unfortunately someone leaked while the authour was still writing it. You can read all about what happened here. You can also download the pdf here of what she has so far and read it at your leisure! I'm so sad that someone would do this to her. We may never read the final draft as she said she is too sad about the situation to contiune working on the book. Stupid, STUPID people!!

Anyway, if you haven't read it already, go check it out. I'm 115 pages in of the 264 available to us. I HOPE she decides to finish it. I absolutely LOVE these characters. I have never been this obsessed about a series. I can't get enough!

No comments: