Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My four year old voted...did you?


This morning I was watching the Today show and my son; who was playing with puzzles on the floor, proudly announces that he's decided he's going to vote.

Here's the conversation.

DS: Momma, I'm going to vote!
Me: Really?
DS: Yes, one time.
Me: Ok.
DS: I'm going to vote for summer, because I like to play in the swimming pool!
Me: (laughing) If only it were that easy honey.

Then he went back to putting his puzzle together.

I think I'll vote for summer too!

Well, I'm off to get my free Starbucks! YUUUM!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I think that is soooo cute. Sorry your hubby's out of work. I just think sometimes it's hard to be with someone day in and day out but at the same time it's great because no one else will truelly know you. No one said it would be easy I just think lots of time it could be. Have a good one. angie