I'm still relatively new to blogging. I've been here for almost 2 months. In said two months, I have become addicted!
* I find myself checking my blog at least three or four times each and every day. I love to see what my new "friends" have to say.
* I find it fascinating that I get to have a glimpse of what other mom's, wives, and friends go through on a day to day basis.
* I love the fact that I can lurk and no one gets to know that I was even there if I don't want them to know.
* I love leaving comments on fellow blogger's posts and seeing their comments when they visit me.
* I love that I get to keep an online journal that I can refer back to years from now and see what was going through my mind and there is no paper "crap" laying around!
But most of all, I love each morning when I sit down with my cup of coffee and read my favorite blogs: MamaNeena, Money Saving Mom, Take life with a grain of chocolate and The Simple Dollar. MamaNeena cracks me up! Money Saving Mom saves me money. Take life...is a great friend and I like to see what she's up to. And Trent at The Simple Dollar just offers great advice for people looking to reduce their debt and save. I start my day off every day with these great friends and I hope you check them out and enjoy them too. Thanks guys for helping me off on the right foot. I don't start a day without you.