Monday, August 4, 2008

WOW! I'm loving coupons today.


All this for only.....wait for it.....$17.43!

I've been reading Money Saving Mom for nearly 5 weeks now and have been awe inspired by her and all of her readers with all of the really great deals that they've found. So, this weekend I decided that I was going to invest a bit of time and energy into seeing how great of a deal I could come up with at our local Walgreens

I purchased a Sunday paper and clipped some coupons and matched some deals and here you have the results. All of what you see pictured for only $17.43! I also received a coupon for $5 off my next purchse. :)

Here's what I bought: 4 boxes of cereal, 3 boxes of Pop Tarts, 2 boxes of Rice Krispy Treats, 3 bottles of Dawn Dish Soap, 2 dozen eggs, 1 box of corn dogs (for lunch today), and a Ring Pop for my son who was fabulous while we shopped. Not too bad if I do say so myself.



1 comment:

LiteralDan said...

Wow, nice work! I love me some coupons, myself.