Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Santa Claus is coming to town.....

Today I received an email from one of the Mom's at preschool with a link to a site that you can print free letters from Santa off of. http://www.freelettersfromsantaclaus.com/


I had to share because it's really a great site if you have little kids that are in the full swing of believing in Santa. We haven't gone to see "Him" yet this year, but are planning to in the next few days. I already know what will be asked for and we are prepared for Christmas morning with the highly anticipated gift! This year at our house, it's an army set that has guys the size of GI Joe and it comes with a boat AND a helicopter! It's super great if you are a four year old boy!

Anyway, I went tonight and printed our letter off and then printed a matching envelope in Word. My plan is to take it with me to the mailbox tomorrow and mix it in with the mail so he'll have no clue. hehe. This is so much fun!!

We also have a nursery locally that brings in reindeer for the month of December and you can go get your pictures taken with them. We are planning that very soon as well! I love all the fun family activities this time of year!

What fun things do you all have planned for the coming weeks?

1 comment:

paisley penguin said...

Where is the nursery with the reindeer? That is so cool! Didn't know about that!