Thursday, February 26, 2009

What do you want to do for your anniversary?

This is kindof a funny story to share...Hubby and I were talking last night and we realized that this year our anniversary (March 28) is our 7-11 anniversary.

See we got married on our exact 4 year anniversary of dating and this year we've been married 7 years, but together 11. My reaction to this realization was "Oh my goodness, we have to go get a slurpee!"

For those not in this part of the country, 7-11 is a convenience store chain that exclusively carries Slurpee's frozen drinks. That's right folks, I want my anniversary dinner at 7-11! I told you before, I'm not your average girl. I'm pretty easy to please.

So it's been decided, on our anniversary, we are going to the 7-11 about 2 miles from our house and enjoying a slurpee and a hot dog. It will be super fun and we will enjoy every minute of it!

1 comment:

paisley penguin said...

That is so awesome. How memorable! Now the only decision left is what flavor of slurpee?